Issued at: 5:00 AM, 08 January 2017 #SharingIsCaring
Tropical Depression “AURING” has continued to move closer to Surigao Provinces.
- Maximum sustained winds of 55 kph near the center and gustiness of up to 70 kph
- Estimated rainfall amount is from moderate to heavy within 300 km diameter of the Tropical Depression
- Residents of areas with TCWS #1 and over the rest of Davao –Region and of Northern Mindanao are alerted against possible flash floods and landslides.
- Expected to make landfall over Surigao Provinces between Sunday evening until Monday early morning.
- Fisherfolks and those with small seacrafts are advised not to venture out over the eastern seaboard of Visayas and of Mindanao.